HOURS OF OPERATION: The ticket office is open one hour prior to each event.
PAYMENT ACCEPTED: Cash, check and VISA/MasterCard, Discover accepted.
REFUNDS: Tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- E-Ticket: Print your ticket at home and bring with you to the performance (no charge).
- Will Call: Pick up your ticket at the PCAC Ticket Office either in advance or at the time of the performance (no charge).
- Mail: Tickets will be mailed to you ($2.00 per order).
- UNH ID Holder: This rate applies to current UNH faculty, staff and students.
- Seniors: This rate applies to patrons sixty five years of age and older.
- Youth: This rate applies to patrons 17 and under.
LATE ARRIVALS: As a courtesy to those who arrive on time, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management. In some cases, this may be at intermission only. Please note the curtain time for all performances.
ACCESSIBILITY: Accessible parking, access, restrooms, and seating are available at both the Johnson Theater and the Hennessy Theater. When ordering tickets through the ticket office, request accessible seating and usher assistance. When ordering tickets online, choose row O for accessible seating. The Johnson and Hennessy Theaters are equipped with an FM Assistive Listening System. Guests may request either a neck loop or headphone assistive listening device at the Johnson Theater lobby. See an usher for assistance.
CAMERAS, RECORDING DEVICES & CELL PHONES: Cameras and other recording devices are not permitted in the theatre. Please turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices as it is disturbing to artist(s) and audience alike.
FOOD & DRINK: Food and beverages are not permitted in the theatre.
CHILDREN & INFANTS: Please consider interest, attention span, and potential for disturbing other patrons before bringing along an infant or child. Every patron, regardless of age, must have a ticket and an assigned seat (this includes babes in arms).
POSTPONEMENT/CANCELLATION DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER: Up-to-date postponement/cancellation information will be available by calling 603-862-7222 or visiting unharts.com. If UNH Theatre & Dance cancels a show due to inclement weather, those tickets will be accepted on the scheduled postponement date.